Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's HOT

We have record highs this year in Colorado Springs. This might not be too bad, but there's a slight problem in the Bone household. We have NO air conditioning! Apparently this is a pretty common problem in Colorado Springs. We're only into June and it's awful. I've tried little tricks like keeping my blinds closed and doors open (when I'm home) to let fresh air in. I also bought one of those window air conditioning units that cools down all of half of a room. I bought it slightly bigger than our bedroom window so I had to devise some way to get it to stay in the window without crashing down to our front yard. This is what happens when your husband is gone and you have to take care of installing things. Let's just say I'm slightly paranoid and often wake up in the middle of the night making sure that my air conditioner is still in the window. Thankfully it is keeping me and Zoey slightly cooler at night. We'll see how July and August go.

And after all that complaining, I'll leave you with this:


No comments:

Post a Comment