Thursday, February 21, 2013

New Pup!

Lots has happened in the last few weeks and it's a bit of an understatement to say I'm stressed. Josh and I have been dog and house searching which leaves me with no time to train for my half marathon after work. No runs=grumpy Alyssa. Thankfully, things have finally started to slow down...I think.

We adopted an adorable little boxer named Jax. He's a lover. He likes to give hugs and kisses and hates it when we leave the room. We've definitely got some training to do (like breaking him from his amazing escape artist skills and thinking he owns the couch) but hopefully that will come with time. As much as I was against getting another dog, I'm smitten with this little guy.

We've also found a house (we think). We still need to get an inspection, but hopefully everything passes and we can begin the huge process of signing paper after paper....after paper. Our goal is to rent this house out after we move from the Springs and hopefully make some profit from it!

I'll leave you with some adorable pictures of Zoey and Jax.



No comments:

Post a Comment