Wednesday, March 20, 2013

4th Half Marathon

I have a half marathon coming up in a few weeks and I'm definitely the least prepared for this one out of the three I've run. I'm still getting my long runs in on weekends but weekdays have me bogged down these days. With the entire process of buying a house and moving, I've had no time to get my normal runs in. This can be soooo frustrating!

One of my goals this year is to pick up my running speed. I'm pretty slow (around a 10 min/mile). I'm very comfortable with this pace and usually can go very long distances without getting tired. Lately, I've been picking up my pace to about a 9 min/mile. I've actually been pleasantly surprised that I'm able to keep up with this min/mile. Like they always say, your body can do far more than your mind thinks it can. So far I've been able to keep my 9 min/mile for about 3 miles. If I keep this up, maybe I can run a half marathon in under 2 hours. Crossing my fingers! I'll keep you updated on my half and post pictures. Pictures of our house renovations are coming too!

No comments:

Post a Comment