Sunday, July 27, 2014

Positive Attitudes

There's something to say about a positive attitude. It's refreshing. It's uplifting. It's fun to be around. I think that positivity is often a choice. I think that the way you see life is a choice. The beautiful thing about this world is that our lives are all so different. We're all unique in our special ways. Unfortunately, I believe that we base most of our identity on status and money. We don't appreciate our beautiful lives (even though we may not have a lot).

I've chosen to be positive. I fail at it more often then not, but I'm making a conscious effort to appreciate all that I have. I could choose to compare our lives to those who make more or have better jobs or opportunities, but doing this will not make me happy. Choosing to see blessings over choosing jealousy will create a much happier atmosphere. Just some random thoughts for the day :).

On a side note, Emily came to visit me this weekend. We had a wonderful time chilling at breweries, going shopping, and hiking the incline!


No comments:

Post a Comment