Thursday, April 9, 2015

When Things Don't Go Your Way

2015 has been rough so far. From our failed IVF, to moving away from our beloved Colorado, to a 6500 car issue, to a buyer backing out of our house......I feel like we're being tested. I know this is life and this is how things go but I don't understand why things have been so difficult lately. It's rough...especially since we want to adopt but it feels like things keep getting in our way. It's hard not to feel sorry for myself right now. I've told God numerous times, "Ok, God, I trust You that everything will work out." And I do. But dang it, I just want things to go a little smoother! We move across the country to Alabama next week and I'm really hoping this will provide a clean slate for us. They say "Sweet Home Alabama"....I sure hope I feel that way when we get there :).

No comments:

Post a Comment