Monday, April 4, 2016

Next month!

I can officially say that our baby is due next month!!! AH!

We seriously can't wait to meet Gunner. We love watching him move in my belly and talking to him. I'm really not sure what's normal at this stage, but he seems like a very active baby. There's just something so special about being woken up in the middle of the night because of baby kicks and movements.

I made a quick business trip to Colorado Springs at 31 weeks. Thankfully, the trip (although long) was very easy. I made sure to stay hydrated and wore my sexy compression socks to avoid bad swelling. While I was there, the people in my office threw me a surprise baby shower! It was beautiful and made me feel so special. I also got to meet up with 5 of my best friends in Colorado for dinner after work. And guess what? They ALSO threw me a surprise baby shower! It was a full day but I felt so blessed to know such wonderful people.

This weekend Josh and I are headed to Destin for the weekend for a quick birthday trip. I'm looking forward to some relaxing and time on the beach. This may be our last trip before Gunner comes so I know we'll make the best of it.

As always, here's an update on the belly and some of the pictures from my trip to Colorado.








No comments:

Post a Comment