Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hello!

Well, here I am....blogging.


I swore to myself that I would never become one of "them."  There really was no point to me blogging; my life is as boring as it gets!  Who would want to read about my monotonous life? 


It all started when my older, and much more busy, sister asked me to design a blog header for her.  I've actually never designed a blog header and didn't even know where to start.  After much research, I decided that the best thing for me to do was to create a "practice blog" so that I could figure out how to upload my header.


And here I am, using that practice blog to do what I always swore I wouldn't - write about my life.


It stops at twitter, I promise!


Now is the time where I sit at my desk and think, "what in the world am I going to write about?"  I don't have any kids, no animals, no crazy neighbors, or amazing talents.  BUT, I am blessed with a life I love.....and that's what I'll write about :).


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment