Monday, January 10, 2011

New Beginnings

As 2011 fell upon us, I began to think about the past year.  I kept hearing from friends and acquaintances, how bad 2010 had been for everyone.  Was I the only one that felt it was an amazing year!?  Obviously, it had its ups and downs, but all in all, we were truly blessed in 2010.  Josh was in Iraq for the first half of the year.  As hard as it was, I consider it a time where God helped as grow as a couple and in Him.  I can definitely say that I learned to trust Him more.  There is no way a control freak like me can determine Josh's safety.  Thankfully, he had a safe year in Iraq.  We had a wonderful wedding, an amazing honeymoon, and the excitement of moving to somewhere new.  We love Colorado Springs and the people we've met so far.

All this to say, I can only hope and pray that 2011 holds just as many blessings as 2010 did.  I hope to grow as a Christian, wife, and friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment