Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blessings

I think this post is more for my self than anyone else.  Sometimes I just need to sit down and remind myself how blessed I am.  It's so easy to get caught up in the world and not even notice the small blessings that continually surround your life.  I'll be the first to say that I continuously fall into this trap.

It doesn't help that I have an A type personality.  Yes, I fall into the perfectionist box.  I'm so focused on how to make things better in my life, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, unless I let it become my idol.  I am so fortunate to have a healthy body, a loving and supportive husband, an amazing place to live, and a great job.  This is just he surface; I could go on and on about the amazing things I've been blessed with.  I have a God that loves me even through all my imperfections.  I have family and friends that are true and loyal.

Often I worry about things that haven't even happened!  It's times like this that I need to trust in God.  He's been there with me through thick and thin and thankfully will continue to be with me.

Just some thoughts....

No comments:

Post a Comment