Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Journey Has Begun

Well....Josh is gone and I'm missing him A LOT!  My countdown has begun (thankfully I get to start at 270 days this time instead of 365).  So far I've been able to talk to him a few times.  They usually consist of very short conversations or 4 a.m. conversations that I have a hard time recollecting later. :)  I'm sure I'll be blogging a lot these next 9 months.  Sometimes writing does the heart/soul/mind/body good. :)

On another note, one of my last blogs talked about the sadness of losing my job and not knowing why God was sending me in a direction I didn't necessarily want.  I've done a lot of thinking about my current job and have come up with some reasons that I believe God may have put me here.  First, I need to get out of the house while Josh is gone and if I had stayed in my tech writing job, I would always be home.  It helps me to be around other people and have constant communication when my hubby is gone.  Also, I've been able to get all my classes done during the day while I'm working.  We all know that I don't handle stress well so the fact hat I'm in a job where I can do school while working is a huge blessing.

Always try to see the positive in every life situation!  

No comments:

Post a Comment