Sunday, March 18, 2012

Some Randomness

It's kind of funny how the things that annoyed me the most about Josh while he was here, are some of the very things that I miss so much.  Here's a list of my favorite annoyances:

1.  He throws his dirty clothes in a very neat pile in our room.  This pile seems to grow by the second.
2.  He NEVER changes the toilet paper roll when he's the last to use it.  He simply gets out a new roll and places it on the counter.
3.  He sings (quite loudly, I must add) in the car to songs that he has no idea what the lyrics are.  Instead, he mumbles words that kind of sound like the lyrics and swears he actually knows the songs.
4.  He rides the white line when driving and gives me a heart attack every time we go somewhere.  He insists that he's in his lane....my life flashing before my eyes proves otherwise.
5.  He has butterfingers, simply stated.  He hates when I say this about him, but he drops everything!

Ahhh....I love this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment