Friday, July 6, 2012

A little bragging

I think I'm entitled to some bragging every once in a  while (especially when it involves my husband). Josh went to the board the other day and PASSSED! He will now get promoted SSG. I'm so proud of him. He's such a hard worker. His sister said something in a text she sent me which is so true. Josh is the best at everything he is passionate about. If he knows what he wants, he does what he needs to do to get it. I'm so proud of how successful he has been and what an amazing soldier he is.

Ok, maybe I shouldn't brag about this until I've actually done it...BUT I'm getting up and doing a 15 mile run tomorrow morning. YIKES! What have I gotten myself into?! 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Josh! Congratulations to you on your long runs!

    ReplyDelete