Friday, August 31, 2012

Catching Up

My life has FINALLY slowed down (just a bit). I finished two classes and have a few weeks before my next ones start up. It wasn't until I started freaking out about possibly getting a B in one of my classes that I realized how much of a perfectionist I have become. This is bad...really, really bad. Thankfully I'm still on my all A's streak and am a happy girl. Trust me, I don't pull out my hair and stress over nothing!

So I've decided (while I have a mini break) that this is as good of a time as any do do a little catching up on the last month and a half. So get ready for some very random posting...

In July, Naomi and I got up super early one Saturday morning and hiked the Incline. I'm very proud of how fast Naomi was able to climb it. This Incline is by no means easy!

on our way up

we made it!

hiking down

We also did a mud run a few days after. Naomi was looking to get muddy and still didn't come out as dirty as she had hoped. Still, it was a fun experience!




And last...but not least, my little brother's wedding. Sam and Karen were married on August 4th.  It was a beautiful wedding and I'm excited to add such a lovely sister to the family.

all the siblings

wedding party

family



No comments:

Post a Comment