Thursday, April 4, 2013

One of those days

It's been one of those days...everytime I turn around I hear about someone else being pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I am happy for these people but it's still not easy to hear. Maybe I just need to get off facebook. That way I won't have to face reality on a daily basis.

This is a struggle that no one will understand unless they've been through it. It's the struggle with wanting to be truly happy for others but having a hard time because jealously gets in the way. It's a struggle with wanting to punch someone in the face every time they complain about being sick while pregnant. It's a struggle with adoring your friends' brand new babies but crying when no one is around to see.

Usually I'm ok with our situation...but every once in a while it seems to stab me a little harder. Today is that day.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry, sis. I pray God will give you and Josh the desire of your hearts. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks Ang. Thanks for listening to me vent :).

      Delete