Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Emotional Roller Coaster

I feel like I've been on an emotional roller coaster for days...no weeks...who am I kidding? It's been months. The meds definitely are not helping! My poor husband has to put up with another month of me injecting myself with who knows what. I may sound like I'm complaining but I'm really not. I'm excited to have the opportunity to give myself shots in my stomach. Josh and I decided to do an IUI in January before he left for deployment. I went to the doctor the other day to get this started and was so disappointed to hear him tell me that I probably wouldn't be able to do the IUI this month due to a large cyst. He said to come back into the office in a few days to check the cyst. I usually see the glass half empty (I'll chalk that up to my string of disappointment after disappointment) so I went back to the doctor expecting disappointment....but I was so happy to hear that the cyst went down and we were still able to try this month! I know God's timing is planned but I sure hope this is it!

If not, onto an IVF we go....

I thought I'd share just a few items that those with infertility will only understand. Next month will be 3 years of TTC. And next month Josh deploys for the third time. I'm thinking I may need some extra chocolate next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment