Monday, September 8, 2014

The Life of a Beautiful Friend

Cancer took the life of one of my friends and roommates in St. Louis, Kelly Friend. She was one of the kindest people I knew. Honestly, I don't think there is a bad word I could say about her. She was always thinking about others. She was so creative and used her talent to bless other people. She gave me a place to stay when I needed it the most and became a friend to me during one of the hardest times of my life. When I found out that she had cancer, we sent her some money to pay for medical costs. She was so sweet to write a thank you note...something we never expected due to the circumstances. It's sad that such a beautiful life was lost but she will always be remembered.

Some of my favorite memories:







No comments:

Post a Comment