Monday, November 10, 2014

Quick Recap

I'm going to try to sum up the last few months in a quick post. Josh and I have been busy just trying to catch up on life. We've been doing a lot of our favorite hobby (hitting breweries with Friends). We should probably put running as our favorite hobby since beers show up quickly on the hips. :)

We enjoyed a wonderful time in Punta Cana with friends and most recently went to my little sister's wedding (which was equally as wonderful)!

Here are some pictures from both:










And finally, for a baby making update. We've decided to do one more IUI before going forward with an IVF. We're meeting with our doctor on Friday. I'm excited and scared at the same time. Excited for hope and scared for disappointment. I've also started to go to an acupuncturist. I'm hopeful that this might produce positive results too. I feel more relaxed than I have been in the past. Maybe it's because I've stopped trying to control the situation so much....I don't know. I think I'm finally getting to the point where I can completely put this in God's hands. Trust....I struggle with it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment