Friday, February 13, 2015

...No Words

I'm not exactly sure what to say in this post. I don't want to come across as depressed or feeling sorry for myself or hopeless...because I'm not. I'm just sad. Ok, I'm really sad. We were told that our embryo had abnormalities and there was no way it would have lived. So I sit here wondering why this keeps happening and where we're supposed to turn from here. Why is it so hard for us to make a baby when everyone around us seems to get pregnant at the drop of a dime?

I'm thankful for an adorably sweet husband who always knows how to comfort me when I'm sad. And I'm thankful that he's so much stronger than me because I need that rock during times like this. I know that I say this over and over again, but I know we're blessed. And I know that everything will eventually work out. 

So until then, we wait. We have a consult next week. Josh and I have decided that if we're told that all we have to pay for is medications, then we'll try this again. If not, we'll move on. Adoption has always been on my heart so the possibility of that makes me so happy. I know there's a little Bone out there somewhere. And his/her parents are waiting. That baby will be a miracle no matter how it happens.

2 comments:

  1. I am sad for you! This is absolutely heartbreaking and I pray for you both. There is a Baby Bone out there somewhere and it will be the luckiest child in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ann for your sweet comment :).

    ReplyDelete