Sunday, February 15, 2015

10 Miles of Therapy

That's exactly what happened yesterday. I love running and I love it even more when Josh is with me. I talked him into signing up for a half marathon on March 1 (which gives us exactly three weeks to train for it). Thankfully, this didn't scare Josh off. In fact, running long miles without training is not new to him.

Later that day, we went to a Valentine's Day group painting class. It was so much fun spending this time with Josh and good friends. Josh added a verse to his painting - Proverbs 13:12. It says, "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when dreams come true, there is life and joy." A little backstory to this - I've always wanted to eventually adopt (although I assumed it would be after having biological children). Josh always said that he wanted a little Josh or Alyssa first. So we tried. Yesterday, when he showed me this painting with this verse, he told me that it was his way of saying that he wanted to move forward with adoption. This means so much to me and I'm excited to start a new journey.


Post Run

Pre Painting





No comments:

Post a Comment