Thursday, March 5, 2015

Call us crazy

So Josh and I ran a half marathon last Sunday in 18 degree weather. To make it worse, it was hilly, icy, and I was sick. We also only trained for 3 weeks for this thing.

Even though we were sore (me more than Josh) and tired, it was actually fun! I love that we have the opportunity to run in a beautiful state. We've grown to love Colorado and are going to miss it when we move to Alabama. No matter where the army takes us, we'll definitely eventually make this state our home.


2 comments:

  1. I miss Colorado! My husband was stationed there the first three years of our marriage, and we've always said that's where we're headed when he retires. It's been 13 years since we've lived there, but we still long to go back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're definitely making Colorado our home when my husband retires from the military! There's so many amazing things about it :).

    ReplyDelete