Thursday, March 5, 2015

A little closure

Josh and I visited our doctor today for a follow up and even though we didn't get great news, we left feeling a sense of peace. Dr. Bush told me (in the nicest way) that I have bad eggs. He said that sometimes the quality of a female's eggs diminish when she's 45, sometimes it happens when she's 28. You just never know. I'm only 30 and started trying to conceive when I was 26...unfortunately, for me, that was too late.

He talked to us about an egg donor but that doesn't feel right. I think knowing that we're out of options makes this adoption even more exciting.

We're also in a pretty big transitional phase of our life. Josh was accepted into flight school so we're moving to Fort Rucker, Alabama in April. Our lifestyle will change completely since we'll be in a small town. Thankfully, this will be a great opportunity for us to start saving money and looking into adoption agencies. I'm also very blessed to be able to work from home, which will really help us financially.

So onward and upward! Lots of changes are coming our way but we're excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment