Sunday, February 14, 2016

This week....third trimester!

I'll hit the third trimester on Thursday. How in the world did that happen so quickly!? 

This pregnancy journey has been so fun. I've honestly enjoyed every little bit of it. I love how active our baby boy is at night and in the morning. I'll often lay in bed for an extra 5-10 minutes after my alarm goes off just so I can feel him wiggle around. Sometimes Josh will wake up in the middle of the night and put his hand on my belly and feel our little boy moving around.

It's also amazing to me how much I've grown in the last few weeks. I'm finally looking pregnant (at least to the point where people aren't afraid to ask). Yesterday (at 26 weeks) was the first time a stranger has asked me if I'm pregnant. Josh and I were at a restaurant and the waitress said, "Is there a little person in there?" pointing at my belly. I said "yes" and she said, "I thought so but I was a little afraid to ask just in case I was wrong." I totally understand that feeling! I'm terrified to ask people if they're pregnant, even if they're noticeably about to pop!

I'm still exercising consistently. This morning I ran 4 miles. I'm really hoping I can continue running into month 7 and maybe even month 8. It always makes me feel 100% better. 

Josh and I found a doula. She seems great and I feel so much more at ease, just knowing she'll be around. We've been to a couple child birth classes. Sheesh! There's so much to having babies that no one ever tells you about. Should we circumcise? Should we not? Should we get this vaccine? Should we not? Should we cut the cord right away? Should we not?

Here's some of my most recent pictures. As you can see, the belly just keeps growing :).








No comments:

Post a Comment