Monday, February 28, 2011

Meet Zoey

Josh and I have embarked on a very important step in our lives - we bought a puppy.  She is a boxer and her name is Zoey.  As precious as this little girl is, I don't think either one of us had any idea the amount of work 7 week old puppies are.  I've never had a child, but I can imagine it's something like having a newborn (just not quite as hard).  All she does is eat, sleep, and poop (and randomly play).  The first night we had her, we were up 5 or 6 times.  She would cry, we would take her outside, and then put her back in her crate.  An hour later, the same vicious cycle would happen again.  We were fighting to stay awake the next day.
Despite her puppiness, she's adorable and I think she already has Josh wrapped around her finger.  She loves to cuddle and be around us.  Here are some recent pictures, with more to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment