Monday, March 28, 2011

Blessed

I often think about my life, the good and the bad, and am constantly reminded about how blessed I am.  I've been through some hard times, but never lost my faith that God was in control and would lead me through it.  I can honestly say that I wouldn't trade my life for anything.  I have an amazing husband, a wonderful job, true friends, and a loving family.  What more could I ask for?  God has faithfully led me through the dark areas of my life and blessed me with more than I could ever ask for!
I don't brag on my husband very often (definitely something I need to work on), but I'll spend some time doing just that.  He's definitely brag-worthy :).  I am so blessed to have met a true man.  He is a leader, a role model, and has a huge heart. He treats me with the love and respect that every wife deserves.  He loves his job and is great at it.  I'm so proud that he loves his country so much that he is willing to put his life on the line for it.  As much as I hate it, it still makes me extremely proud.
To wrap it up, here's a verse that I love.  "Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments." Deuteronomy 7:9

Some recent pictures:


Two of my best friends in Colorado Springs


Josh and Zoey chilling on the couch

Zoey's new friend, Rambo


My sister, Emily, and good friend, Robin.


No comments:

Post a Comment