Thursday, August 11, 2011

Army Life

Oh the joys of being an army wife...

If it isn't your husband being gone for weeks or months on end, it's "management" deciding to switch up plans last minute. I have a list of complaints but I won't go there (for now).  Army life can definitely be frustrating at times, but I'm very proud of my husband for being an amazing soldier who loves his job.

Part of the "fun" of army life is always having huge quantities of army gear everywhere.  We have a closet and a storage room filled.  I hear it only gets worse the longer you've been in the service. Good thing we don't have kids.  We would have NO room for them. :)

Currently, this is how our house looks:




I figured I should throw in a picture of my adorable puppy, Zoey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment