Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New House

I'm so excited to announce that Josh and I are FINALLY moving out of our apartments.  I really don't have a lot to complain about, but the combination of no privacy and pot smoking neighbors was getting a little annoying.

We found a cute victorian house downtown with lots of character (and by character, I mean it's old) :).  I'm thrilled to be in the downtown area mainly because there are lots of areas to go running and adorable coffee shops.  I'll be posting pictures once we've moved in and I've completed my decorating.  For now, here's a picture of the outside.


1 comment:

  1. It is so cute!!!! I want to be chic like you and live in a cute Victorian downtown. I forgot to read your blog for a couple of months, but I am back! Super cute house, super cute blog, super cute girl.

    ReplyDelete