Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013? Seriously?!

Am I the only one who can't believe it's 2013? I'm always amazed at how fast time flies (especially the older I get). I just wanted to a do a quick recap on the last few weeks and a small look into the new year.

Josh, Zoey, and I traveled to New Mexico for Christmas. We had fun visiting with family and friends. While we were there, we had some pictures taken of the entire family. Due to family members moving, we weren't sure when we would all be together again and thought it would be a good idea to take a second to capture some pictures.


We spent a quiet new years eve with wonderful friends. I feel so blessed to be able to ring in the new year with my husband, especially since I know many don't have that opportunity.

This upcoming year is already busy - thankfully for me since I love to stay busy! :) I'm currently taking my 7th class in my master's degree and hoping to finish up the degree this year. Yay! I love this degree and so happy that I've had the opportunity to take it. I'm also blessed to have a wonderful husband who has basically paid my way through this degree. I refuse to take out any more student loans!

I'm also continuing my love for running and have signed up for a half marathon in April with two good friends. I'm so excited to run this half...especially since I'm shooting for a new PR! Wish me luck :).

Other than that, Josh and I just have lots of hiking, camping, skiing, and backpacking plans (along with a trip to STL).

Cheers to 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment