Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A letter to our baby

Sometimes I wonder who I have become...why I would ever be ok with taking out a loan to finance the chance of creating you. I'm a huge saver. I count my pennies and never spend irrationally. But here I am taking out a huge loan simply to TRY to conceive a baby....you.

Why is Josh doing this? He might answer this differently but I believe it's because he wants a child as much as I do...but more importantly, I believe that he cares so much for me that he doesn't care how much we spend in order to create a family. He's always been the one that thinks with his heart (which is why I love him so much).

I've realized that we can't put a price on love. That's what I want the most. I want a child to love and adore and to watch grow up. I want a child to make our family whole. And I know that Josh wants the same. We'll be paying this loan off for years, but it's worth it...you're worth it!

Josh will always be number one in our family. As much as I will love you, Josh will be a different kind of love. A love that I will need to protect and cherish. I truly believe that putting him first will make our family even more special...and ultimately, you will feel so loved by two parents who adore each other.

So here I am....a little sick to my stomach thinking about money....but so excited that we're finally getting a chance to have you. I know that this is in God's hands and I know that He will provide what is best for us. I just hope and pray that the best thing for us is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment