Thursday, January 29, 2015

Retrieval - done!

Today was my retrieval. They were able to pull 7 eggs, which is a good number (pretty average). Everything went really well. I've been cramping all day but that's pretty normal. Now we wait to see how many of those 7 eggs made it. I'll hear from my nurse tomorrow and on day 5. By day 5, I should know exactly how many good embryos we have.

I'm so happy not to have to take injections anymore...what a pain (pun intended :))! The trigger shot (taken two days ago) was the worst. This went into the upper part of my ass. That's not terrible but the needle was ridiculously long. I was definitely sore for a couple of days :).

Josh was awesome today and took care of me all day long. I slept for a few hours with my snuggle buddy, Jax. All in all, it was a good day. We're blessed :).



No comments:

Post a Comment