Thursday, January 8, 2015

This is really happening!

It feels so strange sometimes to think that I could be pregnant in April. We're actually going through with this IVF - something I honestly never thought we'd have to come to. I have a range of emotions but mostly I'm just excited and hopeful.

Right now, we're prepping. I'm currently taking birth control, which seems so counter productive! But it's necessary to get my body ready for this. We're also talking to pharmacies and ordering tons of (very expensive) medications, setting up appointments and IVF classes, and getting all necessary blood work and physicals done.

Some of our good friends are actually going through this process with us. As much as I hate to see anyone have to go through this, it is nice to have someone who understands exactly what we're going through. Since they're doing a fresh cycle, they're actually getting the embryos implanted in February. We'll be two months behind them (in April). It's so fun to see this happening in friends as well.

So onward and upward! I have a feeling 2015 is going to be a good year :).

No comments:

Post a Comment