Thursday, August 13, 2015

Putting things into perspective

Yesterday, a beautiful, sweet, vibrant friend passed away. Paloma will always be remembered for her gorgeous smile and infectious laugh. She was such a kind, thoughtful person. Sadly, she passed away due to complications while delivering her first child, sweet Elsie.

Of course I wonder why. And I struggle trying to understand how/why her husband now has to move on without a wife and mother of their brand-new baby. My heart breaks for them.

Wow do things like this sure put my own life into perspective. I talk a lot about my infertility here, but that all seems like nothing now. I have a wonderful, loving husband. We're so blessed in so many ways.

I'm thankful for the time I was able to spend with Paloma. She will always be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment