Sunday, January 3, 2016

Half Way!

There are days that it still feels so surreal that I'm actually pregnant...that I'm actually carrying a tiny human being. We just hit the 20 week mark - half way there! We also found out at 18 weeks that we're having a baby boy. We couldn't be happier. I was positive that it was a girl so I was a bit surprised when the tech told us we were having a boy. It's been so fun starting to prepare his nursery and picking out names. I also started feeling kicks around 17 weeks. It's such an exciting feeling and makes everything so much more real. It's amazing to me how much I can love this little man already.

I've spent a little bit of time reflecting back on 2015. The beginning of the year was a bit rough. I struggled understanding what God's plans were for us. I doubted and I complained. I'm thankful that God is gracious. And I'm so thankful that He has blessed us with a little miracle when the best of the best doctors told us it wasn't possible. There were many areas that I didn't trust God in the beginning of the year. Children, finances, jobs.... Now that I look back, I'm amazed (and ashamed at my lack of trust) that God has taken every single area and blessed us beyond measure.

Here are a few baby bump pictures up to week 20. It's been fun documenting this!


No comments:

Post a Comment